328. --- Mummy, can I put the peaches in the cupboard?
--- No, dear. They don’t _____ well. Put them in the fridge instead.
A. keep B. fit C. get D. last
327. His mother had thought it would be good for his character to _____ from home and earn some money on his own.
A. run away B. take away C. keep away D. get away
326. Be careful when you cross this very busy street. If not, you may _____ run over by a car.
A. have B. get C. become D. turn
325. --- When shall we start?
--- Let’s _____ it 8:30. Is that all right?
A. set B. meet C. make D. take
324. Can you make a sentence to _____ the meaning of the phrase?
A. show off B. turn out C. bring out D. take in
323. Go and join in the party. _____ ti to me to do the washing-up.
A. Get B. Remind C. Leave D. Send
322. Mary finally _____ Bruce as her life-long companion.
A. received B. accepted C. made D. honoured
321. We thought of selling this old furniture, but we’ve decide to _____ it. It might be valuable.
A. hold on to B. keep up with C. turn to D. look after
320. The taxi driver often reminds passengers to _____ their belongings when they leave the car.
A. keep B. catch C. hold D. take
319. --- Smoking is bad for your health.
--- Yes, I know. But I simply can’t _____.
A. give it up B. give it in C. give it out D. give it away