84. I don’t suppose anyone will volunteer, _____?
A. do I B. don’t I C. will they D. won’t they
83. Information has been pat forward _____ more middle school graduates will be admitted into universities.
A. while B. that C. when D. as
82. The bell _____ the end of the period rang, _____ oar heated discussion.
A. indicating; interrupted B. indicated; interrupting
C. indicating; interrupted D. indicated; interrupted
81. Fishing is his favorite hobby, and _____ .
A. he’d like to collect coins as well B. he feels like collecting coins, too
C. to collect coins is also his hobby D. collecting coins also gives him great pleasure
80. What would have happened _____, as far as the river band?
A. Bob had walked farther B. if Bob should walk farther
C. had Bob walked farther D. if Bob walked farther
79. I was told that I was born at 2:30 _____ the morning _____ September I, 1973.
A. in; of B. in; on C. on; of D. on; on
78. He is not the man _____ he used to be.
A. whom B. who C. that D. what
77. The money _____, I could not buy the dictionary at the moment.
A. being lost B. lost C. had been lost D. was lost
76. _____ no need for as to do the experiment again, it was mot long before we left the chemistry lab.
A. There has B. There was C. There being D. It being
75. Niagara falls _____ not as high as Victoria Falls.
A. is B. are C. will be D. must be