35. The workers went on strike because they thought their wages were too _____.
A. little B. few C. low D. small
34. When we came out of the cinema, it was _____ with rain.
A. running B. falling C. dropping D. pouring
33. Well-mannered children have usually been properly _____ up by their parents.
A. raised B. put C. brought D. risen
32. My mother is ill so I must go home and look _____ him.
A. care of B. after C. for D. on
31. We have two bicycles for sale at the _____ .
A. moment B. time C. date D. beginning
30. The train will _____ Paris at 7:45.
A. arrive B. come C. get D. reach
29. I don’t agree _____ a single word that you have said.
A. with B. about C. for D. on
28. Go and _____ some wood for the fire before it gets dark.
A. collect B. use C. take D. share
27. Your mother told you to _____ up all your clothes.
A. take B. get C. set D. pick
26. About 50 people came _____ my birthday party last night.
A. at B. on C. to D. into