125. If you want to telephone him, you will have to _____ the number in the book.
A. look at B. look after C. look for D. look up
124. I have such a bad cold that I have lost all _____ of smell.
A. sense B. strength C. taste D. value
123. As the train pulled out of the station, he started to _____ to the man sitting opposite.
A. tell B. say C. talk D. quarrel
122. If the boy had _____ the dog alone, it wouldn’t have bitten him.
A. put B. set C. left D. led
121. The police is offering a _____ to anyone who can give information about the lost boy.
A. price B. prize C. reward D. money
120. The police _____ a search for the body of the man who disappeared.
A. doing B. taking C. giving D. making
119. If you work hard, you will _____ a good teacher.
A. have B. make C. follow D. learn
118. She forgot to tell me which bus to _____.
A. travel B. take C. have D. ride
117. That coat _____ her a week’s wages.
A. spent B. cost C. used D. wasted
116. She _____ me why she wanted to leave early.
A. told B. explained C. said D. suggested